Windows Defender is the default antivirus software for Windows 10 and other versions of the operating system and is included on all computers with Microsoft software. However, like other antiviruses, it may or may not work (for example, there are some more robust options on the market). Therefore, learn how to disable (or enable) Windows Defender here and use another antivirus software on your computer.
How to disable Windows Defender
If you want to disable Windows Defender and use another antivirus software, download the other antivirus virus to your computer. The system will recognize it and automatically disable it, allowing you to use protection from AVG, Avast, McAfee, Kaspersky and more.
If you want to disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 to prevent it from being protected, follow these steps: However, please do so at your own risk.
- [設定]>[更新とセキュリティ]>[WindowsDefender]Go to.
- Disable real-time protection;
- Disable cloud-based protection;
- Disable automatic sample submission and other active settings in the Windows Defender section.
How to use NoDefender
Despite these settings, Windows Defender should be active again.
- To prevent this, download NoDefender (zip).
- Extract the file and run NoDefender.exe;
- [次へ],[次へ]Click (make sure everything is turned off).
- If it works,[次へ]You can click the button. Go straight;
- Ready! Windows Defender is disabled;
How to activate Windows Defender
If you’re using different antivirus software, don’t worry if you turn on Windows Defender. The protection is already working on your computer, so it stays in that state by default.
If you don’t have another antivirus installed and want to revert to Windows Defender, follow the steps below to re-enable it.
- [設定]>[更新とセキュリティ]>[WindowsDefender]>[WindowsDefenderをオンにする]Go to.
- You will see at least two other screens with “Activate” (if you know how to do it)[アクティブ化]Click).
- With Windows Defender itself[アクティブ化]Don’t forget to click.
- Enable all other protections on your Windows Defender pages, including real-time protection, cloud-based protection, and automatic sample submission.
- If there is no other antivirus, it will be active. If you see the message “Real-time protection: Processed by another AV program”, disable other antiviruses.